Employment & Volunteers
Our employees and volunteers are extremely passionate, engaged and are proud of our work in conservation, our mission and vision, and our animals. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of an amazing team!
Position: Seasonal Gift Shop / Admissions Clerk / Full Time
Duration: Beginning May thru October and April thru September
Several openings are available
- Should have a friendly and engaging personality and comfortable working with the public
- Basic Mathematics: You will be handling money for customers and taking stock of supplies. The ability to add and subtract quickly is necessary.
- Customer Service Skills: you will often be speaking directly to the customer. Good listening skills, speaking and communicating calmly, effectively and in a friendly manner, and patience will serve you well.
- Stamina: Clerks often stand for long periods of time and are required to lift heavy objects.
- Flexibility: You might be asked to work nights, weekends and extended hours. Having a flexible schedule is key.
- Walk in and drop your resume at the Center’s gift shop OR
- Email your resume to Oly Watt at [email protected] or fax to 406-646-7004 OR
- Mail your materials to
Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center; P.O. Box 996; West Yellowstone, MT 59758 (Attn: Application for Seasonal Gift Shop / Admissions Clerk)
- Inquiries about the position, please call 406-646-7001