Employment & Volunteers
Our employees and volunteers are extremely passionate, engaged and are proud of our work in conservation, our mission and vision, and our animals. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of an amazing team!
If you have an interest in volunteering please contact the Center at 406 646-7001.
Currently the following positions are open:
Seasonal Gift Shop / Admissions Clerks
Both full and part time positions available.
DURATION: Beginning May thru October and April thru September
- Should have a friendly and engaging personality and comfortable working with the public
- Basic Mathematics: You will be handling money from customers and taking stock of supplies. The ability to add and subtract quickly is necessary.
- Customer Service Skills: you will often be speaking directly to the customer. Good listening skills, speaking and communicating calmly, effectively and in a friendly manner with patience.
- Stamina: Often standing for long periods of time.
- Flexibility: You might be asked to work nights, weekends and extended hours. Having a flexible schedule is key.
- Walk in and drop your resume at the Center’s gift shop OR
- Email your resume to Teresa Snider at [email protected] or fax to 406-646-7004 OR
- Mail your materials to: Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center; P.O. Box 996; West Yellowstone, MT 59758 (Attn: Application for Seasonal Gift Shop / Admissions Clerk)
- Inquiries about the position, please call 406-646-7001