POSITION: SEASONAL Gift Shop / Admissions
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Come join a fun and friendly atmosphere while working through the summer!
- Should have a friendly and engaging personality
- Be comfortable working with the public
- Basic mathematics for working a cash register
- Customer service skills
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Some flexibility: you may be asked to work evenings, weekends and/or extended hours if needed
Walk in and drop off your resume at the GWDC Gift Shop or email your resume to Tyler Pasenko - [email protected]
POSITION: General Maintenance
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must be flexible and willing to work weekends evenings and holidays; able to multi-task, good oral and written communication skills, be a supportive team player with the ability to work independently.
- Perform general maintenance duties including; painting, sweeping, raking, trash pick-up, mowing/trimming, restroom maintenance, various projects as needed - both indoor and outdoor
- Follow safety procedures at all times
- Perform basic repair and maintenance of assigned equipment
- The ability to do lifting, shoveling, cleanup work, snow and ice removal
- Safely operate small power tools, shovels, rakes, and other maintenance tools
Please email [email protected] demonstrating the above qualifications.
See what we're all about